June 17, 2002

last night, i had a very bad dream and a series of good dreams. the first dream was about my 3 plad shirts that i bought a few weeks ago. i dreamt that i was trying to wear all of them at once for some reason, and i ended up ripping all of them. i was so pissed and disappointed! i remember trying to tape up the sleeves and stuff and failing miserably, being left with pieces of fabric all over the place. it's weird cause i remember telling myself in the dream to wake up and i did!

second dream was about going to korea! in the dream, i went inside this van full of girls that were fobs and this one chinese fob who went to my school. they were all trying to talk to me b/c they were interested in the "American guy." however, i ended up talking to the chinese girl and just hanging out with her throughout the whole day. unfortunately, this happy dream was disturbed by a phone call by Chris Moon. that bastard always messes up everything! gosh, i REALLY felt like going to Korea after this dream.

third dream was about working in the mall and playing in the toy store with some lady during my break time. then i remembered i was the only one working that day and i had to get back on time. running with all my strength and speed, i ran into the two managers but they weren't pissed at me for some reason. it was a stressful yet relieving dream. to my surprise, i woke up at 12 this morning. gosh, that's like 10-11 hours of sleep AGAIN!

i finally went back to my office job today. it was nice seeing them again:

allan: hey philip!
me: hey allan.
allan: so how does it feel?
me: (assuming he was talking about being done with high school) it feels great!
allan: you don't feel sick?
me: ?
allan: how many hangovers did you have?
me: ahahahahahah. no hangovers for me.
allan: no hangovers?! c'mon philip! this is the only time you'll get to do that stuff!
me: haha. yeah.

gosh, those guys even got me a graduation card! but the best part is, they decided to surprise me with a gift inside. they opened a saving and checking account for me in the credit union with $100! man, these guys are so nice. ALL of the workers signed the card too!

char: yeap. we opened you up an account! now you can never get away from us!

exercise was alot easier today. it was still pretty freakin' hard, but easier. i wasn't panting like a fool after i was done running. haha. simon was outside and i decided to sneak up on him with my sweaty body and everything. he turned around and smacked my face pretty hard after being startled. ironically, i was so tired and "endorphined" that i didn't even feel pain. it was pretty cool and funny at the same time. hehe.

today, i watched over 4 hours of tv after dinner. the weird thing is that i didn't feel all wasted and crap afterwards. i usually hate watching tv after 2 hours. today, i felt like i could've gone on another 2 hours if there was a decent movie on. i guess i'm slowly oozing in to the summer vacation feel. it's nice. really lazy. really kick back. it's nice.

Thought of the Day: "No hangovers?!"
Song of the Day: The Offspring-Gone Away

No comments: