May 6, 2002

so in bio, our teacher tells us that she's dyslectic and her son inherited it from her. her son, robert, had alotta trouble learning how to read and write essays as a kid. she told us a story about it...

robert: mom, i had a dream that Gray Davis came to me and said that i failed the State Test.
teacher: robert, i know that you failed the test. but the important thing is that you got to see Gray Davis!

me: ahahahahahahaha!

i STILL think that crap is funny! lol.

we also did this heart rate lab in class. it was pretty funny cause Pat kept tickling Dykas while i was trying to measure his blood pressure, and i kept getting these retarded results. we had to do it like 3 times! and every time, i got Error. immaturity at its best! *sigh* i'm going to miss pat.

man, i've been kinda depressed about school stuff lately. i keep worrying about getting a D in calculus and my financial aid stuff for college. it's ALWAYS on my mind. it's preventing me from enjoying my last month of high school. but as i was walking home from work today, i thought about how Jesus said that we should not worry. worrying does not get us anywhere. i also thought about how much worse things could be. i should be grateful for my current state of things. i mean, it's not like i'm in any danger. no diease. i have a loving family. i have a great church. i get to eat more than enough every single day. i live in a peaceful neighborhood. the list goes on and on. even if i DO get a D or not get my FAFSA thing done on time, it's not the end of the world. God always provides...and besides, everything is according to His plan, not mine. ugh, comfort me oh God!

Thought of the Day: Lust. Pride. Wrath. Envy. ugh, now Worrying?!
Song of the Day: Enrique Iglesias-Escape

No comments: