May 16, 2002

phil is sick again. he is in a state of humility b/c his body is being attacked by some gay bacteria. right now, he has a sore throat, his chest feels slightly congested, and he is full of aches. he is in no mood to do anything. he just wants to feel better. alot better. please pray for this pitiful boy. please.

but as i am sick, i can't help but thank God for once again humbling me. i definitely feel like he's discipling me for my disobedience. right when i feel sick, i am reminded of my sinfulness and how much i really deserve this illness...actually, i deserve alot worse. anyways, right now i am struggling in my time of repentance. it's tough. you're trying to get better spritually AND physically. however, colossians 3 was really encouraging. i am born again in Christ. therefore i must give up my old sinful habits and clothe myself with compassion, patience, kindness, gentleness, and most of all LOVE! it is not a suggestion, it is a duty. please pray for this pitiful boy. please.

yesterday, i finished reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. i really enjoyed this book. it was kinda long but it wasn't too boring. the ending really makes you think about life and society. crazy people are "different." they see things differently. they think differently. i don't know, it's kinda confusing. there's alotta symbolism and crap, and i'm not too good at interpreting these things. anyways, it was my favorite book of this year. i think you guys should read it.

in health, we did this worksheet on what kinda characteristics you're attracted to in the opposite sex. after i finished the worksheet, i realized that i am attracted to someone who is similar to me. everything that i liked or disliked was very closely related to the type of person i was. i found that to be very interesting b/c i thought opposites were attracted to each other. i suppose this is different for all people. i just happen to like the characteristics that i possess....which by the way are quite excellent. =D

next week is going to be tight! on monday, i have a field trip to a museum. on friday, i have my senior picnic. the following monday is memorial day. the day after that is senior cut day! so basically, i'll only be going to school 3 days a week starting next week. after those weeks, i have finals...and then GRADUATION!

pat: dude, i am sooooo thankful for the guy who started Senior Cut Day!
me: yeah, God bless that guy. hey, we should start something! how about Senior Cut Week?
pat: ahahhahahah. that'd be tight.
me: yeah. haha.

yesterday in calculus...

teacher: oh philip. you did really well on your calculus quiz!
me: oh really?!
teacher: yeah, you got a 15.
me: out of 15?
teacher: no, out of 18.
me: oh. thanks.

i don't remember the last time i got a B on a calculus quiz. PRAISE GOD!

Thought of the Day: *swallow* ouch!
Song of the Day: That Cat Song (sounds very Japanese)

No comments: