May 14, 2002

i found out today that this guy named Doug Radtky (i don't know how to spell that crap) became a christian a few weeks ago! ok, let's rewind a bit. Doug won the senior poll for class clown this year. he is known as the most perverted, inappropriate, rude, and sarcastic guy in our school. this guy is basically my hero. lol. he is seriously one of the FUNNIEST guys i know in my life. i would give examples of his brilliance but i'd get bad responses. anyways, this is what happened today during brunch...

matt: (talking to someone behind me) hey nice shirt!
doug: yeah, nice shirt! (they're wearing the same shirt).
me: hey, you're wearing a Take Up the Cross T-shirt! why is doug wearing one?!
matt: oh, he got saved a day before the Take Up The Cross rally!
me: what?! are you serious?
matt: yeah, pretty weird huh?
me: what?! are you seroius?
matt: yeah.
me: what?! are you serious?

i am still shocked and cannot believe doug is a christian. i mean, he's like one of those people who you thought were destined to go to hell you know? i know, that sounded kinda bad but i'm being honest. but as i am still surprised, i cannot help but praise God! this hit me pretty hard, almost like a miracle! God seriously does wonders! haha. as my friend matt would put it, "if Doug accepted God, ANYONE can accept God!" geez, amen to that!

ok, i got alotta things done today. pat bought me Burger King for lunch today...what a nice guy. i applied to Blockbuster and Jamba Juice. i just need to wait for their calls. i got paid from tutoring and my job. i finished reading Defeating Darwinism. i am ALMOST done with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, which i think is a great piece of literature. gosh, i even made time to work out today as well! today was a great day of productivity. praise God! i love it when i have these days. ah yes, i also received my dad's tax forms so i sent those out for my final check up on FAFSA! *sigh* i've been so busy that i haven't played chess for the past two days! let's hope for the best phil, let's hope for the best.

for my english final, we are to do give a 4-5 minute speech on a controversial issue. well, since i finished reading Defeating Darwinism, i decided to choose my topic on evolution. i think it's going to be great! while other students will be debating over legalizing marijuana or binge drinking, i'll be sharing the fallacies of evolution! not only will i be doing my assignment...i'll also be teaching the students a little bit about creationism! isn't that great?! haha. i'm kinda excited. not a whole lot, but kinda. i mean, it's alot better than pat's topic...Why Playing Sports is Better Than Staying Indoors. lol. what a fool!

you are gay.
everyday.

tiff-i like my poem better. alot better. lol.
jomo-dang, borderline grades suck. good luck yo.
judy-thanks for changing your template. i am very pleased with your choice.

Thought of the Day: Thank you Lord for such a beautiful day!
Song of the Day: Salt N' Pepa-Push It Trance Mix

No comments: