April 3, 2002

los angeles: smog, pat-bing-soo, korean people, korean food, warm weather, big malls that we never got to visit-i miss it already! depression is hitting me hard right now. i had no worries. i had money. i had fun. it's all gone...all gone *sniff*

memories: ridiculous hours of traffic, lots and lots of korean music, in & out with our beloved terrance, "tommy boy", highways 110, 10, 485, and that cursed highway 5, watching "Friends", JTL fa sho!, koreatown a few times too many, the nice cafe with that cute boy, the beautiful grounds of UC IRVINE, and last but not least our inevitable fatigue.

today: accomplished a fat NOTHING on this nice wednesday. i woke up at 10. i ate lunch. i got my car fixed. i dropped my camera off at Long's. i watched 4 hours of that stupid winter korean drama. here i am blogging after making a wise decision to stop watching those videos. if only i can go back in time and fix this unforgivable mistake!

thought #1: so my spring break is passing by much faster than i expected. tomorrow is already thursday and i have to "use" it up with a tour at UC DAVIS. why can i not spend some quality time with my dear friends? i still want to watch Clockstoppers and Blade 2. i still need to pick out my tux for prom. i still need to rent Jerry Mcquire and that one other movie i can't seem to remember. i still want to watch STOMP! argh! thoughts of school hurt my feelings. no more assignments. no more tests. no more homework. PLEASE, it really hurts!

thought #2: i discovered another hidden treasure! well actually, it was never hidden...i was just a bit stubborn. man, JTL is one greeeeeeat group! their music is incredibly unique and distinct. there's something about it that gives me a taste of the past HOT magic. this treasure was introduced to me by my good friend, moe. that girl and i have opposing tastes in music but JTL definitely changed that. well, i still think she needs to learn how to listen music "properly." anyways, i never knew i could be so stubborn when it comes to korean music...PRAISE GOD FOR CHANGING THAT!

thought #3: as i was driving to Long's today, this old lady almost hit my car b/c she wasn't looking. i honked and she was so deaf that she didn't even bother to turn around to look at me. as i was cursing in my head, something that i learned in health came back to me. i remembered how my teacher was talking about how we really need to learn how to treat our elders better. too many times, we forget that they cannot help the way they are and all they are doing is trying their best to "not mess up." this explains why they take short steps, count out their change very slowly, and cook the most delicious meals. our elders fear getting old just as much as we do. i think we should try to treat them with a lil more respect...even if they were THIS close to jacking up your car!

judy-that made me laugh. thanks.
simon-you sick annoying crap!
justin-4/10 is marked!
jomo-in my experiences, i am convicted that physics comes from the devil.
pastor dave and mr. chi-IRVINE was uh, "dope?"
girl in red-i keep thinking you're from so. cal. for some reason.
jessica-your blog is the weakest link. goodbye!

Thought of the Day: "Gyu Ool Yun Gah" wasted 4 hours of my life.
Song of the Day: JTL-Hard For Me (highly recommended).

No comments: