April 5, 2002

i guess thursday read my previous blog and decided to treat me a WHOLE lot better on my spring break! davis was definitely not what i expected it to be. believe it or not, i actually kinda liked it. the environment is the exact opposite of irvine's, which has its pros and cons. i am definitely leaning towards irvine, but i'm not 100% definite on my final answer. gosh, i haven't prayed about picking the "right college" even once! man, my prayer life is way down in the pits! *sigh* i guess i'm going to be experiencing some more discipline until i am moved to change. hint: pray for me if you have time.

blade 2 wasn't so bad. the storyline could have been better towards the end but the movie left me with a satisfied smile. good action. interesting music. a few amusing dialogues. pretty much like the first blade movie. i give it 1 thumb up (this is a good thing).

speaking of good entertainment, STOMP was one tiiiiiiiight show! *bang, clap, growl, jump, dance* i'd rather not explain what it's about but for those of you who have seen it, you guys KNOW it is soooooo worth the time and effort to go there and watch it. *sigh*

Thought of the Day: For once, I wish Friday would not come JUST yet!
Song of the Day: Mos Def & Massive Attack-I Against I (bass...lots of it!)

No comments: