February 24, 2002

Wow, long time no blog! Anyways, your favorite blogger is back��I KNOW you missed my updates lois so here I am! Right now, I feel like I have a lot to say. I just hope that all of it comes out and I don��t forget any of the good stuff so here it goes��

Thursday night, I got my first free videos at blockbuster from pat. He was like, ��yeah, just come in and get whatever you want. Just don��t say hi to me and say thank you when you leave.�� lol. I got American History X, The Score, Usual Suspects, and Hardball for just one dollar (you have to make it seem like you��re paying b/c of the video cameras)! Dude, I only got to watch Usual Suspects this weekend��how��m I going to finish them all?! Later that night, Chang comes over to my house and he plays a few games of chess with me and simon. Dude, chang is so good at chess it pisses me off! ��phil, you��re right. Chess is not just a game! It��s life. It��s only a game if you win��ahahahahohaoahoahoahaooh.����and then he beats me.

Friday, we go to fic and have our regular time of praise and prayer. However, this fic was different for me. Lately, I��ve been going through some personal struggles and I hadn��t made time for prayer this week. I knew that I had to turn to God so I prayed with all of my heart. I asked him to change me and to once again break me because that was the only way I was going to change. Gosh, prayer was seriously the right medicine for my soul. I was so full of peace and thankfulness afterwards-lol, I was crying like a fool but it was great! it felt just like praying at a retreat, which reminds me��guys, environment can help but it shouldn��t be the focus. God should be our only focus. *sigh* it��s so difficult sometimes is it not?

Man, Saturday went by so fast��the whole day felt like 4 hours to me. Gosh, the only things I remember were pho and noraebang. I have never eaten so much pho in my life! For the first time, I regretted eating pho b/c I ate too much. After killing my extra large bowl (yes, including the soup), my ugly pest, simon, whined about how he couldn��t finish his pho b/c he ordered extra noodles. I have one big pet peeve when it comes to food: DON��T WASTE IT DAWG! This led to my eating 1 �� bowls of pho in one meal (yes, including the soup)��guys, this is seriously suicidal. The only person I know who could do this comfortably is probably terrance, maybe chang (if he didn��t have anything for breakfast), and lois if you left her alone in a room. Well, after resting at my house, we continued our journey to NRB in Berkeley to meet my one and only girl in red! Folks, I know this sounds ridiculous but God even chooses to bless Chinese people with beautiful voices! Daaaaaaaang, could that girl sing! I-fang, I know you didn��t go all out but I am grateful for the wonderful night of entertainment. Guys, get to know I-fang! Just b/c she��s Chinese doesn��t mean she��s going to bite you if say hi to her. She has got to be the coolest female teacher in our yg (sorry ladies) and she should never be taken for granted. Grendel, learn from this wise mentor of yours��she��s a rare one.

This finally brings us to today, Sunday! Dude, have you guys ever ridden in frank��s car? That has got to be nicest ride I��ve ever been in! he��s got the tight speakers, automatic sunroof, auto & manual ability, and of course the melodious voices of the Annimanics! The picnic wasn��t so bad��we didn��t really get to do much b/c we only had like 2 hours but it was a nice day to just hang out at the park.

Pastor dave, thanks for cooking and cleaning up��I know how it feels to not be appreciated for doing all the dirty work, so here��s my thanks to you! (same to you slum��.even though I know you don��t read my blogs).
Jomo, I never knew Berkeley students knew how to play basketball!
Judy, I think you��re quite mysterious yet cool at the same time��kinda like me!

Well, I just came back from dropping off john at his house. His freakin�� mom calls me at like 10 and asks if I can tutor her son b/c he doesn��t know how to do his hw. Dude, first of all, why are you doing your hw this late? Second, do I look like an older brother to you? You don��t just call up your tutors and tell them to help their sons in the middle of the night, especially on a SUNDAY night!

John: uh, do you think you can tutor me right now?
Me: um, I don��t have the car right now. My mom took it.
John: oh, hold on.
(pause)
John��s Mom: Philip? Are you busy? How about if I drop off John at your house?
Me: (omg you��re gay!). um ok.

And finally to conclude my blog, I just wanted to clear up a rumor that��s been going on about me: I AM NOT SEEING ANYONE RIGHT NOW! I AM NOT READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP AND EVEN IF I WAS, I STILL WOULDN��T WANT ONE JUST YET! If I ever find out who started this rumor, say byebye to your genitals! oh, this is just outta the blue but...i love eating JACK now! Nite reader!

Thought of the Day: Open the eyes of my heart Lord. I want to see you. *sigh*
Song of the Day: A Tribe Called Quest-Buggin' Out

No comments: