January 18, 2002

there are many things that i would want to change about myself. but if there was one i would have to change, it would have to be the fact that i am a light sleeper who cannot sleep at other people's houses. if there is any light, sound, or uncomfortable temperature in the atmosphere, i will not be able to fall asleep. this is one reason why i HATE people who snore even though i am guilty of this unforgivable sin. if a friend sleeps over and starts snoring, i will be VERY tempted to kick him in the balls b/c i tend to act very cranky when i am tired. i detest people who take away my hours of beloved dreams, ok justin?!

last night, i went to Young's apartment for the first time. it's a one bedroom place that she shares with a roommate. gosh, i'm kinda excited about living on my own when i go to college. depending on how big my place will be, i think it's going to look pretty similar to my room right now: finkl pictures on the door, my crappy computer, my ugly blue stereo, a desk that shows no signs of studying, a bed with a pink blanket and pink pillow, my cool white mirror, and alotta papers and pictures on the wall. i guess my biggest fear is that i'll have a bad roommate (someone like justin). i pray that i do not have a roommate who always borrows money, doesn't lend any money, and eats all of my food (someone like justin). oh yeah, and he better not snore or i'm going to have to rip his nose off! gosh, maybe college is going to suck!

today, i went to a cheap korean restaurant with chang, young, B, justin, and gary. i loooooove korean food! i thank the Lord for making me korean! if i didn't have kimchee as part of my daily diet, i don't see why i would bother to eat anything at all! no but seriously, i really am hardcore when it comes to kimchee. i mean everytime they bring kimchee over and i see how little they give me, i have many thoughts going on in my head. "is this some kind of joke?!" "can i speak to your manager?!" "dude, you're just asking for a bad tip aren't you?!" "alrite, if i don't see anymore of this stuff in 10 seconds, someone's going to die!" but yeah, i enjoyed today's meal alot. it was only 10 bucks and i was incredibly full. after i was done, all i could think of was PRAISE THE LORD!
Yesterday's Song of the Day: Blink 182-Man Overboard ("deu deu deu, dedededu"...hehe).
Yesterday's Thought of the Day: I don't like playing chess with chang. He always disrespects me and tries to cheat when i'm not looking.
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Man Overboard (i REALLY like this song for some reason...i'm going to download all of their freakin albums tonight!)
Thought of the Day: Stubborn and immature people are gay.

No comments: