January 6, 2002

ok, so this is my first blog. the only reason why i'm starting a blog is b/c a girl named grendel keeps whining and bothering me to start one. i know i said alotta crap about how gay blogs are in my subprofile. i guess i'll just have to take out all my daily journals out now...THANKS ALOT GRENDEL! gosh, today was kinda crappy for me b/c i was tired the majority of the day. whenever i'm tired, i'm very apathetic and indifferent most of the time, which basically makes me look like i'm on some sorta period. anyways, after church, i went to PJ's and watched about half of Godfather-it wasn't as great as the first time i watched it but it's still good (if i don'ta see her, i'ma gonna die...lol). man, i just took a shower and i realized i am incredibly out of shape. well, i was actually always out of shape but now it's starting to look unacceptable. i'm really going to try to start working out tomorrow. speaking of tomorrow, it's time for another wonderful time at school! i'm so excited i can't wait! somebody please RIP MY HEAD OFF! man, it's so depressing...i guess i'll once again get used to it after about a week of it. well, i also have finals the week after and i kinda have to do well b/c it's like my last finals that colleges may look at. aw crap, i just remembered that my stupid sound doesn't work b/c i brought my computer to church to let a friend borrow it but he didn't need it. after plugging in all the stuff, the sound was really low...so now i have to turn up the volume all the way. man, why does my winter break have to end on a bad note! well, at least i got my mirror to hang on my closet...later!
Song of the Day: Puddle of Mudd-Blurry
Thought of the Day: Being tired is gay.

No comments: