January 7, 2002

hello everybody. this is now my second blog that i'm writing. gosh, today was such a loooong day! school was just way too long, especially calculus! man, i hate my gov't class! we have the oldest teacher in the freakin' school! she's like, "yeah, i wouldn't be surprised if your parents know me. i probably taught them too." WHAT KINDA CRAP IS THAT?! anyways, since she's so old, she's also incredibly lazy! she's just a bitter old lady who assigns a ton of work and doesn't like to explain things. if you don't understand, she'll assume you were never paying attention or some crap. sometimes, i wish the freakin' principal would just see how lazy she was and force her to retire! but then again, if the principal saw how lazy i was, she'd probably kick me out of the school too. =P

gosh, but it was nice seeing some of my school friends again. the majority are stupid as usual.
today during lunch...

Daniel: yeah, i finally got my DSL to work!
Me: cool. mp3 party!
(laughter).
BS: yeah. let's have a SM party!
(silence).
(silence).
(silence).
Daniel: BS, you're sucha dumb*ss!
(laughter).

this is a typical lunch that i have and I LOVE IT!

well, i received a crapload of hw today. i still haven't finished my calc hw and need to finish my gov't project tonight. oh yeah, i also started working out today! boy oh boy am i pathetic! 3 sets of 10 crunches knocked me out! i am definitely out of shape! and at the rate i'm eating at, i think i should just give up! but yeah, i officially started my workout sessions today. gosh, today was one of my rare days where i can't fall asleep during my naps. i actually had a short dream that was happy yet sad and then i woke up to my stupid brother's piano! i couldn't fall asleep again.

oh yeah, i just realized why grendel kept bothering me to start a blog. i now see how fun it is to write about your pathetic life, but at the same time you want to see how sadly others are living as well. so what i'm trying to say is, START A BLOG SO I CAN READ IT TOO! (oh by the way jomo, if you you're reading this for whatever reason, i REALLY like your blog. your entries are quite amusing and they make me happy. =D).

gosh, just a few minutes ago...i was feeling pretty happy b/c i was eating some Gushers and feeling all hyper. now, i'm back to reality and everything sucks! gosh, hw=bitterness does it not? well, i wasted a good hour online...i guess i'd better get back to work. smell you later!

No comments: