January 10, 2002

my goodness my psychology teacher is weird! she's the same teacher who teaches me gov't....yes, the oldest teacher in our school. anyways today, we were learning about skitsofrenia (i don't know how to spell it), which is where you start hearing voices and hallucinate and crap. if it gets really bad, you become catatonic or something, which is where you brain just kinda shuts off. ex: if you had someone's arm raised in the air and left him there for an hour, it'd still be up in the air when you came back. oh, and everything they say comes out as garbage. so my teacher supposedly knew this one person who used to have it and said that some guy found the person in a rocking chair rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. so my teacher was imitating this crazy person and she looked INCREDIBLY scary! gosh, she did this weird thing with her eyes and crap. i wouldn't be surprised if the "friend" she was talking about was actually her!

well like i said, the prom thing has already started. today at work, char (the second boss at work) told some other worker that i was going to the prom after finals or something. "yeah, now Philip's got the prom to worry about doncha Philip! you ARE going aren't you?! don't tell me you're NOT going!" so this kinda led to my whole conversation about my prom problem. lol, white people are so different from us asians! she's all, "so you're gonna get a hotel room right?! WHAT?! NO HOTEL ROOM? C'MON PHILIP!!!" ahahahhah, dang white people! but yeah, right before i left work...this was the conversation i had with my other boss, alan (the main one).

me: yeah, i have to do another psychology paper (so i can leave work a lil earlier).
char: oh really? hey, you should talk to alan! he knows psychology stuff!
me: oh really? (not interested AT ALL!)
alan: oh sure i do! hey, you know maslow? you should write about his therapy. i'll give you an example! say char here does something good. you give her a piece of candy. but if char does something bad, you KICK HER IN THE *SS!
me: ahahahhahahaha.

yeap, the people at my work are old, but really cool....dang white people! lol.

i noticed that a lot of people have been getting sick lately. i was sick over the break, but i'm ALOT better now. at school...

matt: dude, byung! you got me sick!
bs: dude, shuttup matt. you're hella weak! you can't fight the germ!
me: ahahahahah!

today, i went to Barnes & Noble and read this Bernie Mack book. that guy is seriously hilarious! i LOVE ghetto humor! i love how black people describe things with alotta cuss words and interesting slang. i would give you an example of a joke but i'd probably ruin it w/o all the cuss words and such. anyways, i need to work out and take a shower. peace out dude!
Song of the Day: Blink 182-Adam's Song (grendel-yay!)
Thought of the Day: Lying and tenacity DO NOT go hand in hand!

No comments: