January 24, 2002

gosh, i was soooo tired at school today! i usually feel pretty awake after waking from SSR (sustained silent reading), but it was really bad in calculus today. this is calculus through the eyes of phil chung:

teacher: does anyone have ques....
(eyes close).
(eyes open).
teacher: and the second derivative...
(eyes close).
(eyes open).
teacher: the natural log...
(eyes close).
(eyes open).
*yawn*
teacher: tonight's homework...
(eyes close).
*bell rings*

i guess this would explain my C in calculus.

on a brighter note, i now have NAS (not at school) 6th period! art was such a waste of time for me! i am seriously THE worst artist in the world. my mind does not believe in creativity and my hands just do not want to make straight lines. i think my brain purposely makes me draw/paint like a retard just to have a good laugh...i have to admit i DO draw some funny looking things at times. lol. there was this one time, weyman and i had a contest to see who can make the ugliest looking butterfly. whoever had the uglier one had to hang it up on his wall. i obviously beat the living crap outta him, but he never hanged the stupid thing on his wall. anyways, since i get out of school at 2:00 now, i will be working an extra hour at my office place...which reminds me:

allan: so what do you want to study philip?
me: i don't know. business?
allan: no no no! that isn't going to get you anywhere! you should do accounting!...blah blah blah...when i was in college....blah blah blah...you see my daughters?...blah blah blah...i have this one friend...blah blah blah...millions i tell ya!...blah blah blah...(50 min. later)...so that's what happened to Enron!
me: oh.

geez, maybe i should've just stuck with, "i'm probably going to study accounting."

i've been reading alotta other people's blogs and i just realized that i'm the only blogger who never says anything that's edifying or related to God. and i know even through this blog, it should ALL be for HIS glory. the only thing i've probably done was make people laugh or stumble them in their spiritual walk. and for this reason, i apologize to all of my readers, but most of all, i am sorry to God. if my blogs start sounding very "self-glorifying," just tap me on the shoulder and punch me in the face ok? (don't even think about it grendel).

Thought of the Day: God is great. My boss is cool. My blogs should not be gay.
Song of the Day: Busta Rhymes-Break Ya Neck!







No comments: