January 23, 2002

another great day at work...

me: hey, did you hear about mike tyson getting into a fight last night?
char: oh yeah! wasn't he in jail for raping some girl?
me: i think so.
char: philip. you be careful with them women ok?
me: ahahahahha.

char: hey philip. don't you EVER get mad?
me: yeah. of course i do! why?
char: i don't know. it just doesn't seem like it.
me: yeah, i get mad. but i never have a reason to get mad at work.
char: yeah, you were pretty calm yesterday. michael was being a freakin' *ss!

char: chrimeny! ALLAN ONTAI! (our boss). I'M GOING TO SHOOT HIM!

i think char was just having one of her "days."

ok, well terrance revealed to me that he was one of the voters who voted for my blog. will the other slim shady please stand up? you shall receive a reward beyond your wildest dreams! (i'll thank you on my next blog). i have to admit, having people vote for your blog as the best blog sure does boost your ego (ay grendel?).

i don't know, lately there's been alotta people wanting a job all of a sudden. so far, my friend pat (aka "taptrick" (aka "tap")) has been the only successful one to get a job-BLOCKBUSTER BABY! you know what that means-movie marathons (at PJ's of course) for free!...or at least i hope so. well, at least pat's excited to work...

OneTyMxX987: sucks
OneTyMxX987: it wudve ben hella tite if there was a fine grl working wit me

this is kind of random but can't you guys imagine...

Tiffanie working at Mrs. Field's
Terrance working at Wetzel's Pretzels
Teacher Young & Lois working at Starbucks
Matt Ji working at any fastfood restaurant
Gary working at Everything Yogurt & Salad
Lauri working at Taco Bell
Slum working at Footlocker
Frank and Jomo-Good Guys
Julia, Olivia, Monica-Sanrio
Chris Yun-Mr. Rag's
Justin and Marshall-Macy's
Chang & Phil H.-Hot Dog on a Stick (ahahahahahah).

Thought of the Day: Lauri is one hardcore motherblogger!
Song of the Day: Phillips, Craig, & Dean-You Are My King

No comments: