June 14, 2019

Golden Buzzer


I got really into America's Got Talent last summer when I would take YouTube breaks in between my online courses. Like any reality talent show, I think the appeal of this show comes from seeing the reaction of the judges and subsequently the reaction of the performer. We usually see the best reactions from the Golden Buzzer moments because they represent total acceptance and acknowledgement from a judge. Isn't that what we are all constantly striving for in life? Acceptance.


We sang this song at church recently and it reminded me once again that I've already been fully accepted by the ultimate judge. Even if I experience painful fleeting moments of rejection in life, I should remember that I've already gotten my Golden Buzzer.

On that note, the Golden State Warriors were rejected another championship last night and my dad texted me ㅜㅜㅜ, but I like how Steph ended his post-game interview: "It's kind of hard to talk about it cause it's a tough way to go out. It's tough to lose in the finals, but story's not over yet."

I should get back to my online course.


Thought of the Day: Scenarios
Song of the Day: Sam Cooke-Nobody Knows

No comments: