June 12, 2013

Restless

I can't remember the last time I had a full week of good sleep. I was close a couple of times around April, but I never made it a full a week. There's always something that comes up. The hamster. Convenient store drunkards. Insomnia. A fight. A text message. I wonder how much happier and healthier I would be if I got eight hours of good sleep every single day for a month. I was gonna say a year, but let's be realistic now. I guess even one month is kind of ridiculous.

But I guess that's life. We don't live in cookie cutter situations where everything is neat and pretty. Every day is a mess of confusion and events where the world doesn't just revolve around us. We're surrounded by noise and brokenness, and there just aren't enough earplugs and blinds to make them go away. And so, my sleep is messy too. I can't fall asleep at least once a week. And when I do fall sleep, there's always something that will disturb my rest. Alas. I want to sleep.

Thought of the Day: Friday
Song of the Day: Baek Ji Young-사랑안해

No comments: