December 4, 2012

Childish

Legos are the best toys in the world.  I used to be obsessed with these building blocks as a child, but I still like to stop by the toy aisle every once in a while to see some of the newest Star Wars or Technic series' models.  I secretly want to buy a lot of the overpriced Star Wars stuff, but I restrain myself because I know I would hate myself for buying something so


childish (expensive).


But I couldn't hold back from getting the best of two worlds: Legos + Transformers!  Although I wanted to buy some Decepticons that come with cool Kreons, I knew they would be way too childish (expensive).  So I settled with the smallest Optimus Prime.  I still haven't built it yet, but I get happy every time I look at the box.  Still a child.

Thought of the Day:  Sujin
Song of the Day:  Justin Bieber-Mistletoe

No comments: