October 10, 2012

Sick of Being Sick

I haven't been sick in over a year, so I started getting all proud of my health streak...until the other day.  I got a bad cold and the worst neck pains I've ever had in my life.  I even lost my voice for the first time so that was interesting and annoying.  Today, one of my co-teachers sent me this message:


i'm sorry Mr. Jung... you don't have to fill out the selecting the NEXT YEAR'S  English text books..
only Koren teachers.

Seeing  your sick neck, I feel very sorry ... poor Mr. Jung  ㅜ.ㅜ
Take care of yourself...



아 참..Question!..
show the inner side...대신 show the inner self.........the same?


Along with the message, she attached a picture of this:

Cause we all know how effective pictures of koalas can be for the common cold, right?  What a funny lady.

But I am getting better!


Thought of the Day:  Seven Classes!
Song of the Day:  Honey Family-우리 같이해요

No comments: