June 20, 2012

Whimoon Middle School


The first day was absolutely draining and overwhelming, but I have finished my third day today and feel like I'm adjusting well. I love how some of the kids have to clean around the teachers' desks as punishment. I love how my kids clean my classroom. I love how there are a million of them and they all know who I am and say hi to me when I pass by them. Having a wireless microphone and touchscreen board is awesome! It's wonderful having co-teachers who are super supportive and patient with me. It's so great having breaks in between classes and being free to do anything I want during those breaks. School food is good food. I'm finally a real middle school teacher!

Thought of the Day: Bank
Song of the Day: The White Stripes-Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix)

No comments: