April 2, 2012

Original American english teacher

My student, John, and I share the same birthday.  Last week, I gave him Naruto comic book #54 and a monkey key chain for his birthday.  Although he didn't "pre pare" my present, I have a strong feeling it wouldn't have beat receiving this letter.  I wish you guys could see the cut up envelope he stapled and stickered up with Angry Birds.

He has a fascination with American names.  Why are there middle names?  How can 'Henry' be a last name too?  Is Nicholas the real name or is it Nick?  He loves the name 'Hiccup' like from How to Train Your Dragon.  He wishes his name was Dink.  Haha. Not Dinko.  He can't get enough of hearing me say the name Sheba.  He isn't the best English student I've ever had in my life, but he's up there on my good list.  Thanks, John.  I hope to see your english wings soar!

Thought of the Day:  Running
Song of the Day:  FF 8-Fisherman's Horizon

No comments: