December 5, 2011

Free Mornings

A couple of weeks ago, I was sharing with Michael how I would have "free mornings" once I was done with my TESOL course.  After he finished his Korean classes around the time of our conversation, he used his mornings by waking up around 8 and listening to sermons and doing other holy and productive stuff.  Well, I had my first "free morning" today.  I got about nine hours of sleep.  I ate breakfast.  I had a drowsy time of prayer.  Then I went back to bed...until 1:30 in the afternoon.  I guess you can call this holy cause I'm sure no one really does this on the first weekday of the week.  Productive, not so much.

Throwing away precious time.  I'm a professional.

Thought of the Day:  Christmas Gifts
Song of the Day:  Maroon 5-Won't Go Home Without You

No comments: