June 7, 2011

Out of Time

Many of my students find it very interesting how I always come on time. They ask me if all Americans think keeping the time is important. I've always thought that I was a relatively punctual person (occasional exceptions aside), but maybe it's just the American in me. When I ask about when their other teachers come, they say usually 10-15 minutes, sometimes even 30 minutes late. Freaking Korean Time.

The thing that really amazes my students though is how I don't even come a few minutes early or late; I'm always right on the dot. It's to the point where if I am a few minutes late, they ask me if something had happened to me. Haha. What do they call that again? Type A personality?

I promise I'm more of a Type AB!

Thought of the Day: Match Point
Song of the Day: TheThe-못믿을 사람

1 comment:

elisa said...

that's so awesome that you are punctual!! we need more of you in the world! =D