May 7, 2011

Readiculous

I gave the first three Percy Jackson books to my student last week. Today, I finished the fourth book on the subway and was planning on giving it to my student to add to his 1000+ pages of reading he would have to do for the next month or two. But it turned out that he had finished all three books in less than a week.

Daniel: I finished the first book in two days, the second one in one day, and the third in one day.
Me: Uh...I brought you the fourth book today.
Daniel: Where's the fifth book?
Me: I'll...bring it next week.

This kid's a freak. I swear he's already done with the fourth book by now. I'm scared I'll lose my right arm when I hand him the last book. I'd better get reading.


He's only in fifth grade!

Thought of the Day: 가로수길
Song of the Day: Clover-La Vida Loca

No comments: