April 12, 2011

Bicycle Thief

Dear Bicycle Thief,

I don't know you and you don't know me, but you jacked my bike today. I was in the middle of my last class and thought that it would be safe to keep my bike unlocked with the other bikes in the bike rack. I usually lock it up, but I've always seen the 한신 Apartments as a safe and HONEST place where I've often left my bike unlocked many times before. I suppose I can understand if my bike had been some nice mountain bike with crazy shocks or something. But it wasn't; it was a 45,000won used kid's bike that I've come to love over the past seven months. Why would you take my piece of crap bike that you're probably not even going to use?

Anyway, I hope you take good care of her. She doesn't like it when you change the gears, so just leave it at where it is. Be sure to check her tires once a month and stop by the 참좋은자전거 bike shop, which is where she was bought. The 아저씨 there is really nice and will take good care of you. She's been through a lot, so be kind to her. Cause if you don't, remember that I still have my bike lock key, and I know that my lock is still wrapped around like a pretzel on the handlebar. If I ever find my bike around one of the apartments of Mokdong, I'll be waiting for you to come out and ride it. And I'll jack you up...as long as you're a male student.

I'm going to buy a new bike tomorrow with my emergency money. Please don't steal this one.


Regretfully,

Phil

Thought of the Day: Broken Glasses
Song of the Day: Clover-La Vida Loca

No comments: