April 3, 2011

Bed Spring

I've been sleeping on the floor ever since we moved, so I've been on the lookout for beds ever since. Many of you know by now that my family lives like scavengers as 70% of our furniture was from outside in the alleys. Last night, I was on my way to basketball and
found a new bed!
My parents and I spent hours cleaning and moving things around our house.
The bed even came with a little counter that is perfect for my bedside. Who needs IKEA when neighbors can furnish your room for you?

This month, I'm starting two new jobs, getting my basketball shoes repaired, going on a Jae trip, and possibly having my annual blind date. All of these can either turn out very well or be a recipe for disaster. But no matter what happens, I'll always be able to come home to a bed.

Thought of the Day: Bed
Song of the Day: 거북이-아이고

No comments: