March 22, 2011

Tough Tuesday

I've had a fairly emotional day today. From talking about family plans and direction at lunch to finding out about a dejected church member to reduced working hours to this, even just listening to Ravi Zacharias describing numerous stories of poverty and struggle in India, stories of people drinking milk out of the garbage or babies who survived from being thrown into a dumpster by a mother with AIDS, my heart has carried a lot of burden for one day. But then I come home and read about THIS. Sure this adds more emotion to my day, but it also teaches me to shut up for a few minutes.

I don't think I've ever used the word "thankless" before. But right now, I think I'm worthy of using it on myself. Man, what a day.

Thought of the Day: Happy Birthday, Terrance (haha).
Song of the Day: The Submarines-Brightest Hour

No comments: