February 17, 2011

예술이다

I came home from basketball only to find my desk strangely messy yet artistic at the same time. It pretty much represents the tornado I go through before leaving for the courts. Too bad my game is pretty messy too.

Today, while I was going for a fast break, a defender hit the ball to my crotch and I was in pain. I tried to play it off, but everyone noticed how uncomfortable I looked and how I kept bending over with my hands on my knees. This is something you cannot merely "walk off." I guess I made things look more ridiculous by continually telling people that I was alright when I really wasn't. Hit to the crotch. Ain't no art in that.

Thought of the Day: Broken Bike
Song of the Day: SNSD-Hoot

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine online without prescription buy phentermine online in uk - phentermine online pharmacy