January 16, 2011

Shrimp (and burgers) on the barbie

Mike invited me and Joe to sleep over his place before going snowboarding the next day. But we decided to do some male bonding by eating the best shrimp and the largest hamburger(s) I've ever had in my life. It was probably the coldest weather I've ever eaten in as well.Shrimp soaked in a brick of butter and smothered in honey. I finally understood what Jim Carey meant in Dumb and Dumber when he said, "Shrimp on the barbie!"
Joe liked it so much that he was even eating the head and convinced me to do the same.This is actually my second burger. It kinda turned into a freak when I decided to use the rest of the meat from the package since Charley decided to not come.
It's kinda hard to imagine how big it really was, but this picture shows you the size of the patty compared to the hamburger buns.
Since we were so impressed by its size, we decided to weigh it on a scale. 475 grams = 1.05 lbs.
Remember, this was my SECOND burger. I was burping meat all day the next day.
Then I got 30 minutes of sleep and went snowboarding. The end.

Thought of the Day: Crack you
Song of the Day: Secret-Shy Boy

No comments: