January 29, 2011

La Televisión

Alright, so I gotta tell my crazy TV story.

On Monday, the TV that Mike gave me died, so I looked up some ads on craigslist. I found a "30 inch TV" from a seller who lived in 홍대. I contacted the guy but didn't hear from him.

On Friday, my last class got cancelled.
I decided to take the bus to go to Seoul Station.
While I was on the bus, the seller called me and told me I could check out the TV.
My bus happened to be going towards his place.
As soon as I hung up, Joe called me to tell me that he was in the area since he got to Seoul earlier than expected.
I asked for his help.
The TV was amazingly heavy and barely fit into our cab.
There is no way I could've brought the TV home without Joe.
The timing was amazing.
Ain't no 30" though...more like a 21.5".
But I'm not complaining.
My left arm is so sore.
The timing was amazing.
Dangit. You had to be there.

Thought of the Day: Seinfeld
Song of the Day: Tony Rich Project-Nobody Knows It But Me

No comments: