November 28, 2010

Fatman Returns

Thur-삼겹
Fri Dinner #1-Pasta
Fri Dinner #2-삼겹
Fri Late Late Night-KFC
Sat-Pizza
Sun-Turkey(s)

I think I need a timeout. But speaking of which, my freaking phone freaking froze up again. It's been very frustrating not having anything to listen to (them subways is loud!) and no calls/messages throughout the weekend. I dread the thought of having to go into the A/S center again and wait there for hours only to find out that I need to pay some ridiculous amount again. It's things like this that prevented me from enjoying my weekend even though I had much reason to. I couldn't stand seeing so many people using their well-functioning Galaxy S's everywhere I went. I truly do believe that idols are best revealed when they are taken away from you. I guess in my case, it was my comfort and convenience. Maybe these smart phones are too smart for their own good.

Thought of the Day: Thanksgiving Dinner
Song of the Day: Glee-Empire State Of Mind

No comments: