September 8, 2010

Simon's Time in Korea

Although Simon should probably be the one posting up these pictures, these memories are mine just as much as they are his.
Photobucket
These are Simon's first friends that he saw in Korea.
Photobucket
Finally, being able to try Mr. Wow. Best hotdog in the world.
Photobucket
WC reunion.
Photobucket
Favorite sleeping position.
Photobucket
Cambodia Team at 돌돌이.
Photobucket
Best 갈매기 in the world with 계란찜 to go around.
Photobucket
My beloved Snugs.
Photobucket
현백 빙수.
Photobucket
Lots and lots of ball.
Photobucket
Gabriel aka Rocky. My favorite cousin.
Photobucket
First time subwaying with entire family.
Photobucket
감자탕 볶음밥.
Photobucket
My favorite 냉면. Check out my stack of bowls. =D
Photobucket
Everyone's favorite 삼겹.
Photobucket
Funny Koreans.
Photobucket
Doing what I do best.
Photobucket
Simon's two favorite 형s. Our unstoppable basketball team.
Photobucket
Best 오겹 in the world.
Photobucket
Amazing water show at 호수공원.
Photobucket
Does that look similar or does that look similar?
Photobucket
Simon's first time eating 회.
Photobucket
Freaking hiking.
Photobucket
Look how wet he is.
Photobucket
Interestingly enough, our only family picture.
Photobucket
Nasty 아구찜.
Photobucket
Times Square. Best mall in the world.
Photobucket
Valence Burger with family.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dracula Burger. First time eating a garlic burger. Very satisfying.
Photobucket
BoA paid us a visit, but she couldn't get through to us.
Photobucket
Summer Retreat fun. Nate, our awesome gamemaster and hamburger man.
Photobucket
Small and intimate.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Charis and her mother.
Photobucket
Special guest appearance: Jae Kim.
Photobucket
The only reason why I came to retreat.
Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Here are some of Nate's awesome pictures
.Photobucket
The EMPCL pastors.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Of course, my dad wanted us to go hiking for his birthday.
Photobucket
I think this was the first time I ever saw my parents holding hands.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Dad's birthday.
Photobucket
The right way.
Photobucket
One more time just father and son.
Photobucket

Photobucket
The last supper.

Although it was difficult to make time for friends, I had a grand time with my family. After not being together for so long, we had our occasional hiccups too. I remember during our third week, I literally got so upset and annoyed by each family member one day after another but only one person at a time. The summer heat didn't help. Mosquitoes were awesome. Nevertheless, 97% of our time was wonderful. It was kinda ironic how it got so cold today on the day Simon left.

I felt so sad and empty when I came home after work and the house was empty. What a summer.

Thought of the Day: Penicillin
Song of the Day: 브로콜리 너마저-보편적인 노래

No comments: