July 28, 2010

I got my baby back

I think my ribs are fine now. I was able to finish pushups and crunches last night no problem. Not (as) afraid to sneeze anymore. No worries, Mrs. Dopest. =D
This boy called me this morning as the Cambodia team was on their way to Busan. I think I'm supposed to play with them a lot starting this weekend. It amazes me how I consistently have visitors every summer and winter. Too bad they came during Korea's second heat wave of the summer. Is that sunlight intense or what? But good thing is this is the chillest summer I've ever had during my time here. Our family's going out for some 삼계탕 tonight cause my mom can't handle 삼겹 like the Chung men.
Have you guys seen pictures of Angelina Jolie's bulging veins? "Experts blame her too much exercise without a proper diet..." My brother always commented on how my veins tend to bulge too, but I'm nowhere near Jolie status. Besides, I never fail to have a proper diet. I think she and I need to hang out. Brad, you can stay home with the kids.

Thought of the Day: Mochi
Song of the Day: Big Bang-Always


3 comments:

Story of NY. said...

ooooooooomg it was so friggn hard to find how to comment! they need to make this thing as simple to use as... umm... FACEBOOK? :)

how you doin today man?

<3

Phil said...

I thought "Story of NY" was Story of New York. Haha. There's always the comment box on the right.

elisa said...

oh no.... i never noticed Angelina Jolie's veins... that's kinda scary. =/