July 3, 2010

How sweet of you

Today, one of my students' moms gave me an ice cream to eat during the class. I can't remember the last time I had ice cream, but not eating it for so long made it difficult for me to enjoy its exaggerated sweetness. I actually had to drink water cause it was too sweet for me! I'm not that picky with food, but I've definitely developed a tongue of a grandpa. I eat things very bland and avoid sweets if I can help it. That means no salt in any of my soup. That means no ice cream or dessert-like things that girls love. My dad says I'm probably going to live for a long long time.

But one sweet thing that I do like is sports drinks. There is seriously nothing better than having a very cold Powerade after a sweaty game of basketball in the hot and humid weather. It truly is one of God's great gifts. As my friend said today, "Water just doesn't do it." Lee Myung Bak should make Gatorade fountains in the park.

Freakin' Uruguay!

Days Remaining: 6

Thought of the Day: 느니
Song of the Day: Deli Spice-차우차우

No comments: