July 6, 2010

Foul!

So I ball 4-5 times a week, 2-3 hours every time and meet all kinds of ballers. You've got middle school kids who are bold enough to challenge their elders. You've got high school kids who are wasting precious 수능 study time but give you a pretty decent game. You've got university students who are strong and never run out of energy even after three or four full court games of 30 points. Then you've got 아저씨s who either play like their age or deceive you with their young faces and skills.

For the most part, everyone's pretty nice and shows good sportsmanship during and after the game. But every once in a while, you meet some disdainful shekis who think they're hot stuff. There's one particular guy who comes out about every week, and I HATE playing with him. If you get pretty physical with him, he'll call the foul if he misses or ignore your apology if he makes it. He always walks back for defense and tells his teammates what to do during every play. Today, he confronted me about how dangerous it was for me to come running at him while he was driving in the air. I'll admit it was kind of dangerous, but he totally chewed my apology. I freaking hate this guy. I wish I could block him so hard and send him home after he calls it a foul. Cocky crap.

"You know who hates bragging people the most? You have to be very proud to hate proud people. You have to be very proud because people who hog the center stage, the reason why you hate them so much is because you feel like 'I deserve that center stage more than he or she.'"
-Tim Keller

I'm such a cocky crap.

Days Remaining: 2

Thought of the Day: Galaxy S
Song of the Day: DJ DOC-Boat Song

No comments: