April 15, 2010

"Teacher, today, I'm really bad."

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Earlier tonight, my student, Joshua, knocked over his cello and was stressing out about getting beaten by his mom.

Joshua:  형아, 나 오늘 뒤졌지?
Brother:  응.

Joshua:  I'm going to die by my mom today.
Me:  No, it's "My mom is going to kill me today."

Godspeed, Joshua.

A while back, there was a time when I came back home after a long sweaty day during the summer.  But to my surprise, the back of my boxers were completely torn because all my sweat had caused my boxers to stick to my body and eventually tore when I sat down.  My brother had a terribly good laugh about that. 

I went running tonight and the same thing happened when I came home and sat down.  Simon missed out on another good laugh.  There's always this coming summer.  =D

Thought of the Day:  Origami
Song of the Day:  Hamasaki Ayumi-Sunrise -LOVE is ALL-

No comments: