March 7, 2010

Good to be back

This picture totally doesn't do justice. It was so much bloodier while I was playing. Anyway, I always seem to hurt myself whenever I ball. Today, I lightly sprained my ankle, which is something I have not done since college. I was really relieved that it wasn't too bad because I really wanted to keep playing. So I did. And now my ankle hurts even more. Adrenaline is so deceptive.

I am back to my start late end late schedule, which means that I'm going to bed around 2 and waking up around 10 (except for 8:00 Tuesdays...ugh). But that class is with a group of 아줌마s, so I'm definitely awake and having fun during that time.

This week is a very strange week for because I have all these potential dinner plans with so many people. Birthday dinner with cousin tomorrow. Possible dinner with 종성 or Shawn from Tues-Thur. Elite reunion on Friday or Saturday. Enoch's birthday dinner on Friday or Saturday. For the first time in a long time, I actually feel popular. I think the last time was during my last week in the states as people kept feeding me goodbye lunches and dinners. Unfortunately, I think I'll be doing most of the paying this time around. We all have our rounds, right?

Thought of the Day: Shawn
Song of the Day: Red Hot Chili Peppers-Make You Feel Better

No comments: