October 29, 2009

We found a family spot to kick it
Where we can drink liquor and no one bickers over trick sh*t
A spot where we can smoke in peace, and even though we G's
We still visualize places, that we can roll in peace
And in my mind's eye I see this place, the players go in fast
I got a spot for us all, so we can ball, at thug's mansion
-2pac

Imagine smoking weed in the streets without cops harassin
Imagine going to court with no trial
Lifestyle cruising blue behind my waters
No welfare supporters more conscious of the way we raise our daughters...
Imagine everybody flashin, fashion
Designer clothes, lacing your click up with diamond vogues
Your people holdin dough, no parole
No rubbers, go in raw imagine law with no undercovers
-Nas

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...
-John Lennon

I can only imagine
What it will be like
When I walk
By your side...
I can only imagine
What my eyes will see
When your face
Is before me
I can only imagine...
I can only imagine
When that day comes
And I find myself
Standing in the Son...
I can only imagine
When all I will do
Is forever
Forever worship You
I can only imagine
-MercyMe

Help me Lord cause I don't understand your ways
The reason why I wonder if I'll ever know
But, even if you showed me, the hurt would be the same
Cause I'm still here so far away from home
I close my eyes and I see your face
If home's where my heart is then I'm out of place
Lord, won't you give me strength to make it through somehow
I've never been more homesick than now
-MercyMe

1Then I sawA)">(A) a new heaven and a new earth, forB)">(B) the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more. 2And I sawC)">(C) the holy city,D)">(D) new Jerusalem,E)">(E) coming down out of heaven from God,F)">(F) preparedG)">(G) as a bride adorned for her husband. 3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold,H)">(H) the dwelling placea]">[a] of God is with man. He willI)">(I) dwell with them, and they will be his people,b]">[b] and God himself will be with them as their God.c]">[c] 4J)">(J) He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, andK)">(K) death shall be no more,L)">(L) neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." 5AndM)">(M) he who was seated on the throne said, "Behold, IN)">(N) am making all things new."
-Apostle John

People get ready Jesus is comin
Soon we'll be going home
People get ready Jesus is coming
To take from the world His own
-Crystal Lewis

Thought of the Day: Happy Birthday, Zen!
Song of the Day: Elvis Presley-Hound Dog

No comments: