September 23, 2009

I recently rewatched The Original Kings of Comedy. I was going to save it for my ipod, but I couldn't resist and ended up watching the whole thing at 1 in the morning. Nearly 10 years old but still SO funny! Gotta love our darker brothers.
*viewer discretion advised


My white friend, Mike, insisted that I watch The Wire after raving about it over dinner. He told me it was so much better than Sopranos even. Coming from Mike, that says a lot because this guy is highly critical about books, music, and movies. So I'm giving it a chance. Besides, the show got a 9.7 rating on IMDB. The interesting thing is that Arrested Development got a 9.7 too. I have yet to see anything with a rating that high for a television show or movie. Anyway, here's a cool scene with some ghetto black guys talking about chess.


If I could be any other race in the world, I'd want to be black...without the discrimination, of course.

Thought of the Day: Umba
Song of the Day: Biggie-Juicy

No comments: