August 12, 2009

Today was the last day with one of the lawyers that I tutor. As I was telling her about Mongolia, I snuck in a brief life testimony, which led to a long discussion on Christianity. It was awesome having the chance to clarify many misunderstood ideas and sharing the Gospel more clearly. The thing is, this non-Christian lawyer had actually gone to a Christian school but was traumatized by her teacher and pastor whom she referred to as "Miss and Mr. Satan." When I invited her to come to my church and asked if she knew where 정신여고 was, it turned out that THAT was the horrible high school she had attended, the same high school that is right next to my church. You should've seen the look on her face. Only the Lord can save such a soul.

Thought of the Day: Rock You
Song of the Day: Lenka-We Will Not Grow Old

No comments: