May 6, 2009

Here is the email that I sent to some of my beloved church members today:

Fantastic news, everyone!

1. I got very good sleep last night. I fell asleep before 11 and woke up at 6:50 for this morning's prayer. I don't know if you guys were able to wake up and have a time yourself, but I prayed for each and every one of you. If you are discouraged, be encouraged. If you are encouraged, be even more encouraged!

2. I unexpectedly had a mom introduce me to a couple of new students for tutoring. It all worked out with all of our crazy schedules so well that I was even able to squeeze in two more unexpected family members. I got 4 new students to tutor in one day!!!

3. As soon as I came home from my interviews and told my dad the good news, he told me that he had really good news with his business too. Today was supposedly his biggest "hill" but was able to overcome it and get some great developments. It looks like the company is on its way to signing by the end of next month. I've never seen my dad this excited about the progress of his business...it's gotta be good!

If you have been praying for me, the Lord is listening and ANSWERING! Thank you all for all. But don't stop now...let's keep the ball rolling!!!

Phil

Thought of the Day: Simon's going to LA!
Song of the Day: Park Ji Yoon-돌아오면 돼

No comments: