April 15, 2009


Remember Easter Sunday's performance by the high school group? If you were like me, I was thinking more about SNSD than the resurrection of our Lord. These days, I'm reading THE GAME. On the back of the book, it says that it "is guaranteed to change the lives of men and transform the way women understand the opposite sex forever." The beginning of the book starts off with...

IS THIS TRUE?

DID IT REALLY HAPPEN?

ARE THESE GUYS FOR REAL?

THE FOLLOWING IS A TRUE STORY.
IT REALLY HAPPPENED.

Men will deny it,
Women will doubt it.
But I present it to you here,
Naked, vulnerable, and
disturbingly real.
I beg you for your forgiveness in advance.

DON'T HATE THE PLAYER...HATE THE GAME.

It's over 400 pages, but you can imagine how fast the read is. So far, I'm not convinced.

Thought of the Day: Mongolia.
Song of the Day: Epik High-Let It Rain

No comments: