April 19, 2009

I know I shouldn't have played, but passion works in mysterious ways. My game totally sucked today, and now so do my feet. The ironic thing is that the sock in the picture happens to be the same exact sock that I bled in the first time. Smells like a curse to me.

But one curse I was finally able to break was my insomnia. I finally fell asleep! It was crazy cause apparently, there had been these young shekis outside being loud all night until like 5 in the morning. I didn't hear a peep while my dad couldn't sleep a wink.

During today's sermon while Mike was talking about The Karate Kid, I was daydreaming about one of my most favorite movie scenes of all time:

"You're like a big bear, man!"

Days Remaining: 11

Thought of the Day: MnK
Song of the Day: Younha-Peace Love & Ice Cream

No comments: