March 15, 2009

This week's persecuted church: Saudi Arabia
In September, a Saudi man associated with the religious police cut off his daughter's tongue and then killed her because she had become a believer through the Internet. Her conversion had been discovered after she had posted a blog a few days before her murder. The father used her killing as a warning to others. Saudi Arabia's educational curriculum teaches that is is permissible to kill an apostate.

"I'm not in here with you. You're in here with ME!"
Watchmen was pretty political and long. But it was fun. With Enoch. For his birthday.

Simon has the same birthday as Enoch. Although my brother is five years younger than me, he is five times heavier, five times uglier, and now, five times more mature. Ironically, he is the only person in my life who rebukes me these days. As everyone says, "Simon's a good boy."

Thought of the Day: 황사
Song of the Day: Ginny Owens-Be Thou My Vision

No comments: