March 25, 2009

For all you old school KCPC kids, guess who's becoming an ordained pastor???
I finally found and bought a Rubik's Cube. I was so happy when I found it because it came in a little plastic coin jar (something that I really needed it as well). I haven't touched one of these things since I was a little kid, so I was surprised by how small the cube felt in, now, my adult hands. But yeah, this crap is still so very hard.
"I love this game." I balled last week with some church people. They caused me to invest in a basketball and some new shoes. Now we're gonna play every Saturday morning. But really, I'm definitely no Kobe. I'm more like an Iverson. Ha.

Last night, my student asked me what I wanted for my birthday. When I got home, my dad asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Unfortunately, I'm too embarrassed to tell them that I still want that yellow Lamborghini.

Thought of the Day: LG
Song of the Day: BoA-Universe

No comments: