January 4, 2009

This week's persecuted church: Nigeria
Jos is the border zone between the predominately Muslim north and
Christian south. After an election that favored the Christians,
hundreds were attacked and killed with the burning of churches and
homes. Pray for not only faithfulness but also protection from
bitterness against hostile Muslims.

Evangeline Lilly isn't the most beautiful girl in the world, but I am strangely really attracted to her. It's kind of amazing that she's only 5 years older than me. Did you know that she made a brief appearance in Freddy vs. Jason? Only Dinko would care about something like that. Haha.

Last night, I had a chance to play with some of Zeus' cousins. The funniest thing was hearing them call him 재우스. I was really shocked to see just how good his Korean was though. It was so funny listening to him explain why his cat's name is Dr. Doom. Man, I had forgotten just how fun that heretical guy could be. I FREAKIN' should have taken pictures last night! Ahh!

Thought of the Day: Friends.
Song of the Day: Hillsong-One Way

No comments: