December 20, 2008

Super X-mas Land. I can't believe it's already been 4 years.

When I was in high school and college, I used to go crazy with Christmas gifts. I'd literally spend hundreds of dollars every year, choosing clever gifts that I thought family and friends would appreciate. This year, I made the most money I've ever made in my life. But as far as Christmas gifts go, let's just say I'm not in high school anymore.

The other night, I had a goodbye dinner with an old coworker. There were two remarkable things that she said to me that night. Number one. "I want a relationship with a guy like the relationship that you have with 삼겹살." Number two. "...you're the first person in a very long time who actually made me want to be a Christian..." Like woah.

14 students. Extravaganza begins Monday. -8 degrees. Bring it.

Thought of the Day: Ivy
Song of the Day: Epik High-One

No comments: