December 25, 2008

Funny how every time I hang out with Jae, we hang out like crazy. On this Christmas day, we watched our favorite chick flick at his 비디오방.


Where's my girl standing in front of me asking him to love her?

On the way home, I listened to all these old school slow jams that I used to listen to in my teens. I went back to slow dancing to Boyz II Men in 7th grade and to those sleepless nights because of some girl who had stolen my heart. As I was listening to Brandy, I came to realize that there have actually been three separate girls who made me cry! Girls may be physically weaker than guys, but when it comes to hearts, they're freakin' buff and ruthless. *sigh* Our kryptonite that we cannot live without.

Thought of the Day: 마늘 떡볶이
Song of the Day: Ronan Keating-When You Say Nothing At All

No comments: