November 18, 2008

Winter came this week. First, I saw all the leaves on the ground. Then, my dad turned on the heating. Finally, I busted out my scarf, gloves, and winter socks today. Next, I have to make my Christmas Mix on my itunes. It's -4 out there right now. For the first time in my life, I didn't want to leave my last student's house. I'm so glad my 10:15 got canceled cause I'd still be tutoring at this very moment. I would've been a snowman out there!

The building across mine has a third floor that has drinking nights with open windows until about 5AM every other week or so. "The A-holes" I call them. Last night, I was getting raped by a mosquito (STILL!) and awoke at 4AM. The A-holes were doing their thing until 4:30AM. I remained in bed glorying in ideas of throwing rocks or shooting a bb gun at their windows.

"I don't know what to say. I don't know how I feel."
"Go home, Asher Lev. We all have impossible days."

Thought of the Day: Just adulting.
Song of the Day: CIIK-Once In A

No comments: