November 2, 2008

October was super long but not in a bad way. I moved into my new place, got a gang of students to tutor, did lots of hiking, and accomplished watching much media.

Last week, my dad and I had 삼겹살 two days in a row. The first night, I came home early from tutoring, and he was all dressed ready to go out for some pork. The second night, I met him and my uncle at 돌돌이 (my favorite place in the whole wide world) cause we just had to take him there. Pork belly runs in the Chung gene.

That same night, my dad and I found more free furniture nearby our place. So after lots of panting and sweating, I now have a desk in my room, and our living room has a double-sided shoe rack. It's amazing how people throw out just the right things for our place.

Right now, I have approximately 8 different students that I teach privately. Three of them are named Daniel. One of those Daniels is a heavyweight and eats very 맛있게. When I asked him what kinds of food he liked, he said something like, "Chicken, pizza, hamburger, spaghetti, steak..." The following question was about what vegetables he liked, to which he responded, "감자...튀김." I was so disgusted that I laughed out loud. But yeah, I really like those things too.

I finally decided to get some hiking boots since I hate life while slipping on rocks and go often enough to wish I had a pair. Although I haven't been working on Saturdays (so weird), I haven't had much luck in being able to hang out with any cousins or friends. So whenever this happens, which is more often than I'd like, I end up going hiking with my dad. I'd say the best thing about hiking is how good the food tastes after you get down the mountain. But I personally think 등산 is bad for your knees.

I finished watching Arrested Development Season 1.
I finished watching 별은 내가슴에.
I finished watching Wall-E just now.

I'm going to start The Office Season 4.
I'm going to start Kar Wai Wong movies.
I'm going to start sleeping before 1AM and wake up before 9AM...starting now.


GOBAMA!

Thought of the Day: Costco?
Song of the Day: 안재욱-Forever

No comments: