September 21, 2008

I had some very random reminiscences in the past couple of days. The first one was about the time that I had gotten a $50 gas card from Shell after accruing all these credit card points for several months. But the same day that I had gotten it in the mail, I had somehow lost it and thought that maybe I had thrown it away along with the envelope it had come in. I spent hours burrowing through my apartment dumpster in the dark (multiple times) because it was just so 아까워 to lose $50 over such a careless mistake. In the end, I couldn’t find it and gave up totally disheartened. I know my brother clearly remembers that day since I made him help me look for the card too. Haha. So miserable! But after a day or so, my mom found it in the bottom of our laundry basket. Gah!

The second reminiscence comes from a time when I used to listen to DMX back when he used to be cool with “Ruff Ryders Anthem” (1999). Anyways, in the album version, at the end of the song, he goes “TALK IS CHEAP, MOTHER__________!” *machine guns going off* Well, my brother and I used to think that line was so cool that he actually once used it after getting into a dispute while playing basketball. “TALK IS CHEAP, FATBOY!” I believe were the exact words he used. That just about won the dispute too.


I am officially done with writing my final comments for my final set of report cards at Elite Educational Institute. Before that, I shared the good news about finishing up my contract to my good friend, Mike.


nice nice

that is awesome that you have some forward momentum

get yourself out of Elite prison”

-Mike Catinari (former Elite co-worker)


Days Remaining: 9


Thought of the Day: Outback.

Song of the Day: Green Day-American Idiot

No comments: