July 20, 2008

So it turns out that the 730 bus doesn't even go to 압구정. I was walking around for an hour in the pouring rain looking for a bus that didn't even exist. I think I had confused it with the 472 bus.


I've been playing with these two boys a lot these days.


(finished).
(disappointed).

The year I was born was a very dark year.
I've been reading a lot these days.


It's been raining a lot these days.


My brother is in Paraguay these days. Please pray for him.

A few nights ago, I couldn't remember if my real age was 23, 24, or 25. My youth group kids are going to be seniors in high school. Christine Kim is going to be a senior in college. Not only are we getting older, but so are the things that we own.

A few weeks ago, the sound in my right earphone started to go on and off. At first, I thought it was a problem with the song. Then I thought it was the ipod. Now, I know that my earphones are just getting old. I'm sure Enoch can relate...kinda.

Last week, one of my students asked if I had a cell phone. I told her yes. She asked if she could see it. I took out it out of my pocket. She looked at it and started laughing. Tomorrow, I'm going to change my phone.

Last night, I broke my glasses. This morning, I told my dad that I needed new glasses. He told me that it was time to get an eye exam anyways since it's been two years. Two years!

Last week, I was browsing through some of my past entries, and I found myself being fascinated by the many things I had gone through these past two years. I don't mean to brag, but I'm a freakin' warrior...

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me

From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
'Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand

...because of Christ.

Thought of the Day: 번호 이동.
Song of the Day: Natalie Grant-In Christ Alone

No comments: